Panera Food Sends Child to Hospital
When your child has a life-threatening allergy, you know all about being vigilant. But what happened at Panera Food to a young girl at a Panera is enough to send chills down any parent’s spine.
As WFXT News reports, John Russo was extra-careful about placing the order for his five-year-old daughter, Elissa. Because Elissa is extremely allergic to peanuts, Russo mentioned her allergy in the online notes.
He asked that the staff be sure that the little girl’s grilled cheese and cookie were safe for her to eat.
When the family sat down to eat their food, however, they immediately knew something had gone wrong.
Elissa told her parents that her food tasted “weird” and her throat began to close up. Before long, she had gone into anaphylactic shock and was vomiting….
Read More and Watch Video: http://injo.com/2016/06/623756-family-eating-at-panera-is-shocked-at-daughters-severe-reaction-then-they-look-in-her-sandwich/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=morning-newsletter