Self-Propelled Marketing: Media Exposure On a Modest Budget
Are you tired of wasting money on ads and strategies that show little or no return? Self-Propelled Marketing may be just what you need to get media exposure on a small budget.
After many years of marketing and advertising, course creator Hank Eder has this to say:
“I believe that one of the biggest mistakes small businesses make is paying someone to do their advertising and marketing. So I created Self-Propelled Marketing to provide a step-by-step guide to help you save thousands of dollars a month and achieve results that might rival the pros.”
Hank doesn’t say this lightly. As a PR/Marketing professional, he’d be more than happy to do it all for you. In fact, that’s exactly how he earns his living each day, overseeing marketing and advertising campaigns for his clients. And each day he hears the same story from small businesses who have invested thousands of dollars with PR, marketing, or advertising companies that delivered little more than a business owner might achieve with a bit of knowledge about where to begin.
Knowledge is power!
Self-Propelled Marketing gives you the knowledge you need to take control of your business marketing.
Self-Propelled Marketing is an online course targeted for small businesses looking to increase their exposure without spending big bucks. The course covers several “grassroots” strategies you can use to get the word out about your business or upcoming events, including:
- Using newspaper calendars for free publicity: Tips and tricks for boosting attendance at your upcoming events.
- Writing press releases: Learn what the pros know for writing press releases that will get you and your events noticed. This six-lesson section takes you through the steps of press release writing and distribution.
- Using flyers and brochures: Flyers and brochures can be a cost-effective way to get your events out and clarify your “brand.”
- Media contacts: Getting to know the faces and names of the folks who make the news is the first step. Learn the art of developing media contacts.
- Your website: Your business needs a website. This section shows you how to secure a domain name, choose a web host to house your site, and more. Compare popular web-building platforms, and gain some insights about Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Paid advertising: When should you use paid ads? The course looks at local special advertising sections and gives great tips about online advertising, Facebook, and Instagram ads.
Some things are best left to the pros, but you’ll be amazed at what you can do yourself. If you are a small business “solopreneur,” a photographer, musician, accountant, realtor (to name just a few), this course is for you. Learn to create media exposure without spending big bucks.
Don’t delay. Get Self-Propelled Marketing today. Grab it for 50% OFF during their Launch Special, for a limited time only.
Click here to find out more about Self-Propelled Marketing.